Sunday 17 June 2012

Obsessed Jewellery Vintage Pearl and Amber Drop Earrings





A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win these fabulous earrings from obsessedjewellery.bigcartel.com owned by the lovely Rachel from aprettyobesession.com. I got to chose a piece from her website and I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them.

These little beauties look great with just about everything. I wear them with jeans and t-shirts to dress up my outfit but they wouldn't look out of place with something more dressier or even for a wedding. I have worn these earrings just about everyday since I received them. The great thing is they are not heavy so are very comfortable to wear.

Go check out Rachel's website http://www.obsessedjewellery.bigcartel.com/ for the cutest jewellery. She has rings, earrings and necklaces. All very unique and not what you will find on the high street. Plus the prices are affordable for everyone! Go on, you know you want to! :-)

1 comment: