Wednesday 20 June 2012

GlossyBox June Edition






This months edition of GlossyBox is a hit or miss affair. Some people are going to love this box and some are going to hate it. I'm sitting on the fence with this one. It's not one of the best I have received but it has a couple of things I am curious to try.

The first thing I am eager to try is the Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick samples. Now I don't have any scars to acne to cover but if the before and after photos are to be believed this is going to give me ultra flawless skin.Will it work? Only time will tell.

The second item I am excited to try is the Yves Rocher ultra volume Sexy Pulp mascara. I love trying different mascaras so when I get them in these boxes I am always happy. The brush on this looks very good and importantly BIG so hopefully that means lots of volume.

Lastly I am looking forward to using the BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer. I use bronzer on a daily basis so I like to try different brands to see if I can one day find the holy grail of bronzers for me. Hopefully it will work well and not leave me looking orange or like I have rubbed dirt all over my face.

So over all this isn't too bad of a box but I would like to see better one for July or I may have to rethink my subscription yet again.

1 comment:

  1. How excellent. I wish we had glossy box here in australia. :) xx

    ReplyDelete